Facility and Building Management Services
At Clean As You Go, we understand the importance of maintaining an asset as an investment in your financial security and amenity. We provide a quality service fitting to the value of the building as an asset, meeting the expectations of owners and occupants. By undertaking a wide variety of tasks and ensuring they are completed accurately and efficiently, we are focused on helping you secure your asset’s value.
We are here to help
Our facility and building management services include:
- Compliance Management of all regulatory services. For example, Essential Safety Measures / AESMR.
- Defect Management & Asset Register Development.
- Financial & Budgeting – Contribution to the development and on-going review of the Long-Term Building Maintenance Plan and maintenance expenditure budget.
- Project management of major capital works including replacements & upgrading of building assets.
- Tender Management & Contract negotiation for services such as, lifts, essential service providers, waste disposal, energy suppliers, gardeners, etc
- Staff / Resource management. For example, Building Manager, Concierge, Cleaners, Security etc.
- Governance & Stakeholder Management – Support the Owners Corporation Manager & Committee to execute duties and or required obligations including the creation of a periodical building operations report.
- Attendance of the required committee meetings and report on building operational matters.
- Developing site specific processes and operation manuals.
- Managing the asset register and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Organising and co-ordinating repairs and maintenance (to common property).
- Issuing work orders and verifying invoices.
- Being an on-site contact for owners, residents and contractors.
- Periodic site inspection of all common property.
- Help identify by-law breaches for escalation.
- Registering common property access devices such as keys, swipes, and remotes.
- Preparing notices and communications, and posting to the building noticeboard.
Facilities and Area Managers are part of a team of additional resources who are assigned to a portfolio of properties and have industry experience in the strategic oversight of its building operations.
Staff are experienced and trained in facility management who can provide technical support, guidance and leadership to the on-site staff ensuring their responsibilities are met. Additionally, they can also review quotations and proposed solutions and offer technical advice and recommendations to their clients saving time and cost.
Why Choose Clean As You Go?
- Over 25 years of combined experience
- Proud members of the Facility Management Association (FMA) and Strata Community Association of Victoria (SCAV).
- Dedicated account manager to ensure consistent quality of work
- 24/7 communication with directors and/or site supervisors
- Fully licensed, trained and certified staff
- Compliant with Public Liability and Work Cover Insurance & OH&S documentation
- Satisfaction guarantee – 50% OFF your first month’s invoice if you are not satisfied
- Fixed quote – no hidden extras!
Enquire About Our Services Today
Clean As You Go is proud to be a leading provider of commercial cleaning services in Melbourne offering our high-quality service within 40km of Melbourne CBD. At Clean As You Go, every clean matters, to our clients and to the projects we donate to in order to improve communities around the world.
We are committed to industry and are members of both the Facility Management Association (FMA) and Strata Community Association of Victoria (SCAV).
Simply contact us today to discuss your needs, request a quote or make a booking.
Get A Free Quote
** Take the hassle away from changing cleaners: We are so confident of our service that we guarantee you 50% off your first month’s invoice if you are not satisfied. If you are still not happy after that we will refund you the whole amount. **
Clean As You Go is proud to be members of the Facility Management Association of Australia and the Strata Community Association of Victoria.