Facility Maintenance Services
At Clean As You Go, we understand the importance of maintaining an asset as an investment in your financial security and amenity. We provide a quality service fitting to the value of the building as an asset, meeting the expectations of owners and occupants. By undertaking a wide variety of tasks and ensuring they are completed accurately and efficiently, we are focused on helping you secure your asset’s value.
We are here to help
As a leading provider of comprehensive building maintenance and repair services in Melbourne, Clean As You Go is committed to creating a clean and conducive environment. Our facility maintenance services are catered to Owners Corporations, commercial and apartment complexes within the strata and community environment.
Our facility maintenance services include:
- Caretaking and Building Management, including damage and issue reporting & general maintenance
- Responsive Work Order management
- Provide site access for other trades and services
- Communication 24/7 with our Directors and/or Site Supervisors
- Cleaning of common areas
- Carpet cleaning and replacements, including flood restorations
- Car park gate repairs and maintenance
- Car park cleaning, pressure wash and scrub
- Electrical services
- Floor restoration and service, including tile and grout and pressure washing.
- Gardening & landscaping services
- Handyman services
- Hard rubbish removal
- Move-in and Move-out process for apartments
- Plumbing services
- Painting services
- Security hardware and system
- Settlement move in and out supervision
- Window cleaning (internal and external), including facade cleaning
Whether you require complete facility maintenance services for a larger building with a more complex infrastructure and technical operating system or simply require a particular service like plumbing or gardening, we are equipped with the experience and level of expertise that ensure the process goes smoothly. With superior facility maintenance services tailored to each individual building, our aim is to ensure that the property requirements are met to the highest standards, while also adhering to the best practice and legislative guidelines.
We have dedicated account managers that will be liaising with residents, service providers and stakeholders to assist with the delivery of the building maintenance and repair services, equipped with a comprehensive oversight of the project and immediately attending to any possible issues that may arise.
Why Choose Clean As You Go?
Our professional building maintenance and repair services will help to increase retention rates and improve the overall satisfaction of your residents.
- Over 25 years of combined experience
- Proud members of the Facility Management Association (FMA) and Strata Community Association of Victoria (SCAV).
- Dedicated account manager to ensure consistent quality of work
- 24/7 communication with directors and/or site supervisors
- Fully licensed, trained and certified staff
- Compliant with Public Liability and Work Cover Insurance & OH&S documentation
- Satisfaction guarantee – 50% OFF your first month’s invoice if you are not satisfied
- Fixed quote – no hidden extras!
Enquire About Our Services Today
Clean As You Go is proud to be a leading provider of commercial cleaning services in Melbourne offering our high-quality service within 40km of Melbourne CBD. At Clean As You Go, every clean matters, to our clients and to the projects we donate to in order to improve communities around the world.
We are committed to industry and are members of both the Facility Management Association (FMA) and Strata Community Association of Victoria (SCAV).
Simply contact us today to discuss your needs, request a quote or make a booking.
Get A Free Quote
** Take the hassle away from changing cleaners: We are so confident of our service that we guarantee you 50% off your first month’s invoice if you are not satisfied. If you are still not happy after that we will refund you the whole amount. **
Clean As You Go is proud to be members of the Facility Management Association of Australia and the Strata Community Association of Victoria.